The Refuge Presents: Big Grillie Style BBQ & Beats
It’s a well known fact that hip hop and barbecue go together like two peas in a pod, so who better to host a very special pop-up bloc party style than the minds from the renowned grill masters at Big Grillie Style?
They’ll be coming up the road from Joshua Brooks to cook up a Refuge inspired menu for you to enjoy alfresco style in our courtyard, with a cold beer from the guys at Camden Town Brewery.
Beats will be provided by guest selectors Martin Brew, Claud Cunningham, Andy Newens and Ruby Basson.
What’s on the menu:
– The Snoop: bacon cheeseburger, house-made burger sauce, pickles, red onions
– The Still Dre: bacon cheeseburger, barbecue sauce, baconnaise, pulled pork, Frazzles
– The Unabomber: American-style hot dog, ketchup, mustard, crispy fried onions (vegan and veggie dogs available too)
– The Re-Fugee-la-la: jerk chicken thighs, rice, jerk gravy
– Furious fries – barbecue-seasoned fries topped with baconnaise, barbecue sauce, hot sauce (optional), crispy onions, chillies